- Beautiful, long-term temporaries
- Outstanding strength, durability and wear resistance
- Tissue friendly, monomer free formulation
- Ease of use in reline, repair and placement
- Best in class aesthetics
- For crowns, inlays/onlays, veneers and bridges through the second bicuspid (1 Pontic)
- Temporary cements: NoGenol (GC America), Temp Bond (Kerr) IRM, Integrity, TempGrip, Dentsply Caulk.
- Relines: A variety of materials can be used including MMA Acrylics (Biolon Crown and Bridge Resin) and bis-GMA's (Integrity temporary crown and bridge material)
Radica temporaries boasts over 165 MPa in flexural strength, which is 3x stronger than most acrylic provisionals. It is a biocompatible, monomer-free formulation, and the laboratory cure process promotes lower levels of sensitivity for patients. Radica's clinical benefits are derived from it's superior strength, durability and wear resistance allowing you to tackle cases that need longer healing times, such as full mouth reconstruction, implant and perio cases with ease. It's an excellent choice for case planning and will give patients an idea of what their permanent restorations will look like.