- Ideal for patients with allergies to nickel
- Strong, long-lasting, and reliable frames
- A popular alternative for high noble gold restorations
- Ideal for long span bridges
- Easy preparation and cementation
Indications: Single unit crowns and bridges, or custom fit to partial
Cementation: Traditional cementation
For patients who prefer gold or have allergies to traditional pfm's, dentist can prescribe porcelain fused to white noble restorations as an alternative. It has the beauty and reputation of a noble alloy, without the premium price of a high noble yellow gold.