Continental Dental is proud to announce that we are a digitally enabled laboratory, and support most major dental impression systems (3M ESPE, CEREC by Sirona, Cadent Itero and 3shape, and other stl files). With the advancement of technology, we stay up to date with the latest digital dental solutions and so can you! By partnering with Continental Dental Laboratories you will be able to offer top of the line solutions for your patients and create a streamlined workflow that will reduce the time and cost of treatment. Replace conventional impression taking with cutting edge technology. Contact us today and let us help you create efficiency and excellence at your dental practice.
Advantages of Digital Dentistry:
- Improved efficiency - both cost, time, and fewer remakes
- Improved accuracy and overall patient comfort compared to traditional methods
- A high level of predictability
Use our guide below for assistance in sending your digital case to us:
- Login to your Cadent iTero Account
- Add "Continental Dental Lab" to your scanner menu.
- Next time you login to the software, our lab will be available to receive the scan data.
- Fill out the RX
- Complete your intraoral scan
- Select "Continental Dental Lab" and send the file.
- Login to 3Shape Communicate
- Click "Connections"
- Enter "email@example.com" in the search, click "find".
- Select "Continental Dental Lab"
- Click "I Agree" then "Connect"
- Wait for us to accept your invitation (1 Business Day)
- You can now connect to our lab from your Trios Scanner
- Fill out the Trios RX
- Select Continental Dental Lab from the lab menu and hit "Send"
+ Sirona Connect
- Create an account on Cerec-Connect
- After account activation, login and click on "My Favorite Labs".
- Search for "Continental Dental Lab", to do this you must enter "90501" into the Zip Code.
- Click the checkbox to the left of "Continental Dental Lab"
- Login to your Cerec Software and complete your intraoral scan.
- Fill out the Cerec online RX
- Choose "Continental Dental Lab" to process the .STL file to us.
- Login to CS Connect
- In the toolbar, click the logo containing 3 people
- Go to the partners window and click invite a partner.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the Email field
- Hit Send (We accept invitations usually in the same day)
- Complete your patient scan
- In the case list, select your case and click the up arrow.
- Select "Continental Dental Lab" in the case submission dialog
+ 3M True Definition
- Login to your 3M Account
- Make sure that "Continental Dental Lab" is available under the scanner Laboratory Menu. (If you require assistance, please contact the 3M Digital Impression Customer Service at (877)622-6528 and request assistance adding profiles to the scanner menu.
- Choose "Continental Dental Lab" profile from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the patient scan
- Fill out the 3M RX